Recruitment of Enumerators at the Ministry of Labour & Social Protection
State Department for Social Protection and Senior Citizen Affairs
Recruitment of Enumerators
The State Department for Social Protection and Senior Citizen Affairs will be recruiting Casuals for twenty one (21) days to serve as Enumerators to carry out data collection in Kakamega (971), Kajiado (661), Meru (436), Mombasa (476), Homabay (551), Nyamira (288), Elgeyo Marakwet (287), Bungoma (866), Nyandarua (323), Machakos (481), Kirinyaga (178), and Migori (50) Counties.
- At least a Mean grade of C- Minus or its equivalent in form four level of Education.
- Computer Proficiency.
- Candidate must be a resident of the sub-location and conversant with the local language exception is given to urban centers which are considered metropolitan.
- Successful candidates will be paid daily wages of Kshs. 1,000 per day based on daily targets as will be outlined in the appointment letter payable at the end of twenty one days
- Transport allowance shall be paid at the rate of Kshs. 500 per day to facilitate data collection
- Airtime will be provided.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be invited to appear in person before interview/ recruitment panels on scheduled dates, venues and time to be Communicated.