Recruitment of Enumerator Supervisors at the Ministry of Labour & Social Protection
State Department for Social Protection and Senior Citizen Affairs
Recruitment of Enumerator Supervisors
The State Department for Social Protection and Senior Citizen Affairs will be recruiting Casuals for twenty one (21) days to supervise Enumerators who shall be collecting data in Kakamega (98), Kajiado (67), Meru (44), Mombasa (48), Homabay (56), Nyamira (29), Elgeyo Marakwet (29), Bungoma (87), Nyandarua (33), Machakos (49), Kirinyaga (18), and Migori (5) Counties.
- At least a Mean grade of C Plain or its equivalent in form four level of Education.
- Computer Proficiency.
- Candidate must be a resident of the location and conversant with the local language exception to be given to urban centres which are considered metropolitan.
- Candidates who are Community Health Volunteers and have held positions of leadership will have an added advantage.
- Successful candidates will be paid daily wages of Kshs. 1,300 per day based on daily targets as will be outlined in the appointment letter payable at the end of twenty-one days
- Transport allowance shall be paid at the rate of Kshs. 1,000 per day to facilitate data collection
- Airtime will be provided.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be invited to appear in person before interview/ recruitment panels on scheduled dates, venues and time to be Communicated.