For complete information on all schools in Kenya, including best private and public schools, please visit this link: Schools Portal; Complete guide to all schools in Kenya
How to Check Course and University admitted to; KUCCPS 2021/2022 by using the student portal.
- Visit: http://students.kuccps.net/
- Login with your details as follows;
- Username: (Use your full Index Number)
- Year: (2020)
- Password: (Use your Birth Certificate Number or KCPE index number)
After login you should see a box like the one below with a message that reads
Congratulations, followed by a university you have been placed then finally the course you will pursue.
KUCCPS also sends an SMS to the registered number with your placement details. This SMS is sent once the placement results have been announced.
Here are links to the most important news portals:
- KUCCPS News Portal
- TSC News Portal
- Universities and Colleges News Portal
- Helb News Porta
- KNEC News Portal
- Free Teaching Resources and Revision Materials
Remember, there are 3 periods provided for by kuccps in order to apply for courses of your choice. These include:
1). School application window:
This is opened usually before students sit for the KCSE exams. This is the best moment for you to apply for your course choices. This way, you stand a better chance of joining your preferred course and is also it is cheaper; you pay only Sh500.
2). KUCCPS first revision:
First revision for degree and diploma choices will be on dates to be announced by placement service after the release of KCSE results.
3). KUCCPS second revision:
Candidates who will not have qualified on competitive selection for any of their preferred choices during the first round of selection will be given a chance to do second revision by selecting courses with unfilled capacities.
4). Placement to any programme:
Any applicant who fails to qualify for their choices but meet the cut off points for placement may be offered any course with unfilled capacities taking into account the minimum requirements for admission.
- Physical Location: ACK Gardens, 1st Ngong’ Avenue, Upperhill Nairobi
- Telephone : 020 5137400, 0723954927, 0734879662
- Email : email@example.com
- Postal Address: P. O. Box 105166 – 00101, Nairobi