The Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development (KICD) is running daily lessons for learners at home during this covid-19 shutdown. Leraners can follow KICD lessons on TV, radio and you tube.
One way of ensuring that children are meaningfully occupied is to ensure they follow the Radio and TV timetable and engage them in age-appropriate chores. Here is the time table for today’s line up for EDU Channel TV.
- Form 2 notes for all subjects free download
- Form one notes for all subjects free download
- FORM FOUR FULL EXAM PAPERS & ANSWERS FOR ALL SUBJECTS: OVER 1,000 KCSE REVISION PAPERS
- FORM 4 EXAMINATIONS AND MARKING SCHEMES: ALL SUBJECTS FOR KCSE CANDIDATES- OVER 1,000 PAPERS
- MATHEMATICS NOTES: TOPICAL MATHS ASSIGNMENTS F1-4 WITH ANSWERS
- KISWAHILI NOTES- REVISION KIT
- KISWAHILI USHAIRI NOTES WITH EXAMPLES AND GUIDES
- HISTORY NOTES FORM 4: NEW SYLLABUS SIMPLIFIED NOTES
- HISTORY NOTES FORM 3: NEW SYLLABUS SIMPLIFIED NOTES
- FREE FORM 1 NOTES DOWNLOADS FOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS: ALL SUBJECTS FREE EDITABLE NOTES