Documents required during a TSC Recruitment Interview 2023/2024
Upon generation of Applicants’ List from the system, the TSC County Director shall share the lists with TSC Sub-County Directors who shall convene the Sub-County Selection Panel(s). The TSC Selection Panel(s) shall verify applicants’ professional, academic and any other relevant documents before shortlisting a maximum of five (5) applicants per advertised post.
Upon generation of Applicants’ Lists from, the TSC County Director shall share the lists with the TSC Sub-County Directors. The TSC Sub-County Directors shall convene the Sub-County Selection Panel(s). The Selection Panel(s) shall identify interview venues, dates and time which shall be communicated to the TSC Headquarters for verification and publishing on the TSC Website.
All the applicants shall be invited for the verification of documents. The applicants shall be informed of the interview venue, date and time through the publishing on the TSC Website at least seven (7) day from the date of publishing.
Upon invitation for interview, applicants shall be required to present originals and clear photocopies of the following documents: –
- National identification card;
- Certificate of Registration as a teacher;
- Diploma/Degree certificate and official transcripts;
- KCSE certificates or its equivalent (include certificates for attempts if one re-sat exams);
- KCPE certificate or its equivalent (include certificates for attempts if one re-sat exams);
- Primary and Secondary School leaving certificates and other relevant testimonials;
- National Council of Persons with Disabilities (NCPWD) Card (where applicable);
- An Affidavit sworn under the Oaths and Statutory Declarations Act, Cap 15 of the Laws of Kenya to explain the variance in names;
- Letter of certification of results by KNEC (where applicable).Persons with disabilities shall be required to indicate their disability status together with the nature of disabilities to inform their placement;