Mobile loans have become more popular for customers seeking quick loans. Unlike over the counter loans, mobile loans offer convenience and flexibility. Take for example if one had an emergency; that requires financial attention, over the weekend and on public holidays when most banking halls are closed! Such an individual will suffer a great deal. But thanks to mobile loans Apps, one can process the loans online and instantly. All what is required is a smart phone and you will get your loan instantly. Furthermore, mobile loans are paperless and thus very few requirements, if any, are needed. Again, there so many lenders providing loans online. The Mobile lenders have developed Apps that can be downloaded freely from Play Store. Here is one of the lenders providing such loans online.
Afrikaloan Kenya mobile loansAfrikaloan Kenya provides you with convenient and fast loans online, allowing you to get your money directly to your M-Pesa account. The Afrikaloan Kenya mobile app enables you to receive financial support wherever you are, and at any time. A good credit history is the easiest way to ensure fast loans approval whenever you apply. Improving your credit history is easy – simply download the app, take out loans and pay back on time.
SIMPLE AND CONVENIENTThree easy steps of getting a loan online:
- Download our app
- Apply for a loan
- After approval, receive the money on your M-Pesa account. Pesa chapchap!
WHY PEOPLE CHOOSE AFRIKALOAN?
- It’s completely online. There’s no need to go to an office to get a loan, simply install the app and fill in a short application form, whenever and wherever you are.
- Fast processing. You can get an instant loan on your Mpesa, as soon as you require financial assistance.
- Great terms. Low interest rates and flexible loan repayment terms. No hidden fees or charges.
- Safe and secure. They encrypt all personal data to protect your privacy and we never share any data with third parties.
- Customer support. Their dedicated customer support team is always ready to answer any question you may have on Facebook and via email.