1. Curriculum Support Officer II, Job Grade C5, TSC Scale 10 ADVERT NO. 43/2023 (CSO Regular)
Number of Posts -286
The Teachers Service Commission is a Constitutional Commission established under Article 237 of the Constitution.
Pursuant to its mandate, the Commission is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the posts of Curriculum Support Officers- Regular.
Interested candidates, who meet the required qualifications, should make their applications online through the TSC Website – https://teachersonline.tsc.go.ke to be received on or before 5th July 2023 .
Requirements for the Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Served as a teacher in Job Grade C4 TSC Scale 9 (and above); for a minimum period of six (6) years;
- A Bachelor’s degree in Education from a recognized
A Bachelor’s degree plus a Post Graduate Diploma in
Education from a recognized Institution;
- Certificate in computer applications
- Demonstrated merit and ability as reflected in work performance and
- During the interview, candidates will be required to produce the original:
- National Identity Card,
- Academic and professional
- Appointment & Designation letter to the current
- Candidates who will be successful in the interviews will be required to present valid documents of Chapter 6 of the Constitution before they are considered for
- TSC is an equal opportunity employer and persons with disabilities are encouraged to
- For details of the advertisement, applicants are advised to visit the TSC Website: tsc.go.ke