UTUMISHI BOYS ACADEMY’S LOCATION
Utumishi Boys Academy is a National School. It is an all Boys’ only prestigious national school. It was founded in 1993 by the Kenya Police Force to provide quality high school education to young Kenyans from all over the country. Utumishi Boys Academy is a Public school located at Gilgil in nakuru county, Rift Valley Region; Kenya.
UTUMISHI BOYS ACADEMY SCHOOL’S INFO AT A GLANCE
- SCHOOL’S NAME: Utumishi Boys Academy
- SCHOOL’S TYPE: Boys’ Only
- SCHOOL’S CATEGORY: National
- SCHOOL’S LEVEL: Secondary
- SCHOOL’S LOCATION: Gilgil in nakuru county, Rift Valley Region; Kenya.
- SCHOOL’S KNEC CODE: 27500008
- SCHOOL’S OWNERSHIP STATUS: Public
- SCHOOL’S PHONE CONTACT:
- SCHOOL’S POSTAL ADDRESS:
- SCHOOL’S EMAIL ADDRESS:
- SCHOOL’S WEBSITE:
UTUMISHI BOYS ACADEMY’S BRIEF HISTORY
The idea of starting a school for police officers’ children was conceived in the early 1960s, however, it was until 1991 when the commissioner of police the late Philip Kilonzo began implementing the idea.
On 30th May 1991, the first steering committee was formed. Its first chairman was the former Senior Deputy Commissioner of Police, Hon Elijah Sumbeiywo. On December 30th, 1992, the principal Mr. Willie M. Mugoh was posted to the school. He was soon followed by twelve teachers. On 26th Jan 1993, the school admitted its first 80 boys and girls.
They were accommodated in the primary school since the complex had not been completed. Students used wooden houses in the anti-stock theft unit Police line as the boys’ dormitory and the school dining hall. The school soon outgrew the facilities the primary section could offer and so in January 1995, the school was moved to the incomplete complex structures.
FOR A COMPLETE GUIDE TO ALL SCHOOLS IN KENYA CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW;
Here are links to the most important news portals:
- KUCCPS News Portal
- TSC News Portal
- Universities and Colleges News Portal
- Helb News Porta
- KNEC News Portal
- KSSSA News Portal
- Schools News Portal
- Free Teaching Resources and Revision Materials
UTUMISHI BOYS ACADEMY’S VISION
To become a paragon School providing holistic and Quality Education for Empowerment of society.
UTUMISHI BOYS ACADEMY’S MISSION
To provide an enabling environment so as to identify, expand and apply our students’ potentials through broad based curriculum for now and in future in order to become all rounded and adaptive citizens.
UTUMISHI BOYS ACADEMY’S CONTACTS
To contact the school use the following channels:
- Postal Address: P.O BOX 20 Gilgil
- Email: email@example.com
- KNEC Code: 27500008
UTUMISHI BOYS ACADEMY’S KCSE PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS
The school has maintained a good run in performance at the Kenya National Examinations Council, KNEC, exams. In the 2018 Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education, KCSE, exams the school registered a total of 192 candidates who managed to score a mean of a B+ (plus) with a performance index of 71.651. In 2019, the school had a total candidature of 308.
UTUMISHI BOYS ACADEMY’S PHOTO GALLERY
Planning to pay the school a visit? Below are some of the lovely scenes you will experience.
- All TSC services online portals and how to log in
- TSC TPAD data upload deadline
- Complete guide to the new TSC TPAD portal
- TSC: Full details on the newly established grades for teachers
- TSC: Designation codes for all teacher job groups
- TSC Grades and qualifications/ requirements for various administrative positions in schools
- TSC: Details on the current all 36 Teacher job groups/ grades
- TSC: Requirements, appointment and responsibilities of Principals
- All what you need to know and carry to a TSC teacher recruitment interview
- TSC: Requirements, responsibilities and appointment of Deputy Principals