The Government of Serbia has offered five (5) scholarships for the year 2020/2021 under the program “The World in Serbia” Project.
Interested candidates should have:
- Minimum KCSE Mean Grade of B (plain).
- Less than 21 years for undergraduate
- Strong grades in the major subjects that are key to the preferred specialty.
- Completed Secondary Education in the last three (3) years.
- Has KCSE original certificate.
- Not more than 25 for Masters
- Hold at least 2nd class Honors (Upper Division) degree
- Not more than 35
- Hold a relevant Master’s Degree from a recognized University
The scholarship covers preparatory lessons in the Serbian language, tuition in the field of choice (Undergraduate, Graduate and/or PhD), accommodation and meals in the standard facilities, mandatory Health Insurance, residential visa, verification of secondary and higher education certificates, and a monthly stipend of 15,000RSD.
NB: The scholarship does not cover air travel to and from Serbia, local travel in Serbia, textbooks and work material for studies and personal expenses. While the monthly stipend may cover some of the expenses that are not provided for by the scholarship, students are advised to organize for additional funds to cater for expenses not covered.
Documents to be submitted with the application form include:
- Biography (CV) with a contact address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- Candidates for basic studies: original and certified copy of secondary school certificates.
- Candidates for master studies: original and certified copy of the undergraduate degree certificates.
- Candidates for doctoral studies: original and certified copy of the master’s degree certificate.
- A copy of the passport.
- A photograph (passport).
- Evidence on English or Serbian language conversational proficiency.
- Medical certificate not older than 6 months certifying that the candidate does not suffer from an infectious disease.
- Certificate that the candidate is HIV negative.
All interested applicants should collect Scholarship Preliminary form or download from the Ministry website (www.education.go.ke) and submit their applications to the;
Director for University Education
Ministry of Education, Telposta Towers, 27th floor, Room 2702
P.O. Box 9583-00200
Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted through e-mail /phone call from the following number 0771842051
To be nominated does not in any way guarantee selection or placement
All completed applications and supportive documents should be delivered to Telposta Towers, 27th floor, Room 2702 during working hours between 8.00 am to 5.00 pm not later than 27th January, 2021