Get to know all the details about Kyeni Girls High school’s physical location, directions, contacts, history, Form one selection criteria and analysis of its performance in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education, KCSE, exams. Get to see a beautiful collation of images from the school’s scenery; including structures, signage, students, teachers and many more.
For all details about other schools in Kenya, please visit the link below;
KYENI GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL’S PHYSICAL LOCATION
Kyeni Girls High School is located in Runyenjes constituency, Embu County; In the Eastern Region of Kenya. The school is a Girls only boarding county school.
KYENI GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL’S INFO AT A GLANCE
- SCHOOL’S NAME: Kyeni Girls High School
- SCHOOL’S TYPE: Girls Only Boarding School
- SCHOOL’S CATEGORY: County
- SCHOOL’S LEVEL: Secondary
- SCHOOL’S LOCATION: located in Runyenjes constituency, Embu County; In the Eastern Region of Kenya.
- SCHOOL’S KNEC CODE: 14333201
- SCHOOL’S OWNERSHIP STATUS: Public
- SCHOOL’S PHONE CONTACT:
- SCHOOL’S POSTAL ADDRESS: P.O. Box 91-60103, Runyenjes
- SCHOOL’S EMAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com
- SCHOOL’S WEBSITE:
FOR A COMPLETE GUIDE TO ALL SCHOOLS IN KENYA CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW;
Here are links to the most important news portals:
- KUCCPS News Portal
- TSC News Portal
- Universities and Colleges News Portal
- Helb News Portal
- KNEC News Portal
- KSSSA News Portal
- Schools News Portal
- Free Teaching Resources and Revision Materials
KYENI GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL’S MOTTO
The school’s motto is: “Excellence through Diligence”
KYENI GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL’S CONTACTS
In need of more information about the school? Worry not. Use any of the contacts below for inquiries and/ or clarifications:
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: P.O. Box 91-60103, Runyenjes
KYENI GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL’S FORM ONE SELECTION CRITERIA & ADMISSIONS
Admissions for form ones is done by the Education Ministry. For other forms, please call or visit the schools to get further guidelines.
KYENI GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL’S KCSE PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS
The school has maintained a good run in performance at the Kenya National Examinations Council, KNEC, exams; competing well against other giants nationally. In the 2018 Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education, KCSE, exams the school registered a total of 139 candidates who managed to score a mean of a B+(plus) with a performance index of 68.673. In 2019, the school had a total candidature of 144 students.
KYENI GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL’S PHOTO GALLERY
Planning to pay the school a visit? Below are some of the lovely scenes you will experience.
- All TSC services online portals and how to log in
- TSC TPAD data upload deadline
- Complete guide to the new TSC TPAD portal
- TSC: Full details on the newly established grades for teachers
- TSC: Designation codes for all teacher job groups
- TSC Grades and qualifications/ requirements for various administrative positions in schools
- TSC: Details on the current all 36 Teacher job groups/ grades
- TSC: Requirements, appointment and responsibilities of Principals
- All what you need to know and carry to a TSC teacher recruitment interview
- TSC: Requirements, responsibilities and appointment of Deputy Principals