KNEC – Apply for a Replacement of KCPE/KCSE Certificates

Did you lose your KCSE, KCPE certificate from KNEC? Worry not. KNEC has made it possible for you to replace the certificate online.

If you lost your certificate or an employer or an academic institution would like to confirm your results with KNEC ,use the web address to apply for Confirmation of Results.

Related news; How to replace a lost KNEC Certificate; Procedure for KCSE, KCPE certificate replacement

You will get the registration window below. Fill in the details and submit.

Please Fill in theForm Below To Register
Full name:  
Mobile Number:  
Postal Address:  
Title/Designation :
Email Address:   
Confirm Email Address:   

Leave a Comment