The Teachers Service Commission, TSC, has lined up interviews to fill the 10,300 teacher internship posts for Primary and Secondary Schools. This is after the Commission carried out the shortlisting of the thousands of applicants who expressed interest to take up the slots. According to the Commission, the lists of shortlisted applicants has been dispatched to all counties. “Applicants are advised that interviews shall be conducted at the county TSC offices. A list of applicants have been sent to each county,” reads a memo dated November 7, 2019 from Catherine Lenairoshi; of TSC Corporate Communications Office.
What to carry to the interview sessions.
According to instructions on the TSC memo, the shortlisted Candidates are required to carry the following to the interviews once invited:
- i. A valid certificate of Good conduct
- ii. A valid personal accident cover
- iii. National ID card
- iv. Disability card if any
- v. Two passport size photographs
- vi. KCSE certificate
- vii. KCPE certificate
- viii. Diploma / degree certificate and Transcripts
- ix. Primary/secondary or college leaving certificate
- x. Kra pin xi. Bank plate
- All TSC services online portals and how to log in
- TSC TPAD data upload deadline
- Complete guide to the new cTSC TPAD portal
- TSC: Full details on the newly established grades for teachers
- TSC: Designation codes for all teacher job groups
- TSC Grades and qualifications/ requirements for various administrative positions in schools
- TSC: Details on the current all 36 Teacher job groups/ grades
- TSC: Requirements, appointment and responsibilities of Principals
- All what you need to know and carry to a TSC teacher recruitment interview
- TSC: Requirements, responsibilities and appointment of Deputy Principals
- TSC: Full payment rates for teachers, officials, attending CBC training
- New, latest TSC Teachers recruitment guidelines
- TSC: Wealth declaration guide for teachers, staff
- A TSC teacher’s payslip details and how to get yours online
- TSC posting, employment, letters for newly recruited teachers
- TSC adds another new teacher registration, employment requirement; read the details
- All TSC online services: the TSC website, online services and how to easily access them
- New list of TSC County Directors
- Updated TSC recruitment guidelines for teachers
- TSC: Process of handing-taking over by new school heads and other administrators
- New academic and professional requirements for registration of teachers
- How to check the status of TSC number application online
- Get the latest TSC news on these official Social Media links (Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Telegram and online)
- How to apply online for the vacant administrative positions at the Teachers Service Commission-tsc
- TSC: Most marketable subject combinations
- TSC: Revised, new, service charter
- TSC: Download all the TSC forms, circulars, regulations and Memos here
- TSC: How to easily get the retirement, pension, benefits
- TSC: Full process of interdicting, disciplining and dismissing teachers
- New, updated, list of offences that can lead to a teacher’s removal from the TSC register
- TSC: All teachers’ leaves explained
- TSC: List of all allowances paid to teachers and to get them
- Latest Career Progression Guidelines, CPG, for teachers
- TSC: Answers to all the Frequently asked questions by teachers
- TSC: A list of all the TSC contacts
- TSC: How a teacher should claim the medical expenses costs from TSC
- TSC: How to best apply for a teacher transfer
- How to easily apply for a TSC number
- Applying for a TSC number? This is all you need to know.
- All what you are required to have in order to apply for a TSC number
The shortlisted candidates will be taken through interview sessions to be organized by the TSC County Directors; countrywide. Already, some applicants have received invites to the interviews; specifying the interview dates, venues and time. In case you applied and haven’t received communication, then it is advisable that you visit the TSC County offices in the locations where you tendered your application.
For teachers in Kitale, their interview date has been set for the 16th of November, 2019. The teachers have since received their invitation messages; including interview time and venues.
Remember to visit this portal TSC NEWS PORTAL
for all the latest TSC News; including interview lists downloads, dates and marking scheme.
Duration of internship
Successful candidates will be absorbed for a period of one year; since the Internship period will be twelve (12) months.
Recruited interns will be entitled to payment of a monthly stipend of Kshs 15,000 for Secondary School Teacher interns and Ksh 10,000 for Primary School Teacher Inters. This stipend will subjected to statutory deductions where applicable.