The Higher Education Loans Board, Helb, is inviting applications for the Afya Elimu second and subsequent loan application 2020/2021 academic year. Get full details on how to apply and requirements in this post.
This loan is available for needy students training in middle level medical colleges (listed on HELB portal); Kenya Medical Training College [KMTC], Faith Based Organizations [FBO’s] and other Institutions offering Diplomas and Certificates in medical courses
HOW TO APPLY.
- Download the HELB App from Google Play Store or dial *642#
- Register using your phone number to generate a PIN which you will use to log in
- Ensure the mobile number is registered under your name
- Please NOTE that mobile numbers not registered in the students’ name will not allow the loan application to proceed
- Read, understand, and click to accept the license agreement
- Enter your First name as it appears in your National ID, ID number and valid email address to complete registration.
- Click on “loans” tab and choose either certiFicate loans or diploma loans. Then click “apply” on the Afya Elimu second and subsequent loan
- Read and understand the Financial literacy guide
- Answer the inancial literacy questions and scroll down to view results and click “proceed”
- Click “conirm” to verify your telephone number by paying Kshs. 1 to M-PESA
- Read the loan agreement and click on ‘I agree’
- Click ‘submit’. A pop-up message will appear to show that you have successfully applied. The loan serial number will also be displayed.
Please note that this application is paperless. You are not required to print any form. A confirmation SMS with a loan application serial number is the evidence that you have applied. Kindly save the SMS for future reference.
DO NOT PAY anyone to process your HELB loan application.
In case of any queries, seek assistance ONLY from HELB officers.
The closing date for the loan application is January 31, 2021
- HELB LOANS, WEBSITE, PORTAL & SERVICES: Your ultimate guide on all requirements, application, disbursement and repayment of HELB Loans and Bursaries
- Helb- This is all you need to know concerning helb loans; application, processing, disbursement, repayment and clearance
- Guide to the HELB Mobile Short code used for loan repayment, application and Disbursement status
- Helb undergraduate loans latest news: Amount awarded, disbursement and requirements: Full details
- How to apply for HELB loan clearance, compliance certificate and refund; requirements and process
- How to apply for HELB Post Graduate Scholarships for Masters and PHD students: Plus Requirements
- Helb student loans; How to repay Helb loans via Mpesa, Bank Deposit, Wave, World Remit, Diaspora Payment methods
- Complete information about the Higher Education Loans Board, Helb; Loan applications and repayments