The Kenya National Examinations Council, KNEC, has enabled a portal for all grade 3, 4, 5 and 6 candidates that would be sitting forth coming National Assessment examination that would be taking place this year at various centres across Kenya.
This portal is called the KNEC CBA Portal. The portal can be accessed by all parents and pupils that are enrolled to the exam.
All those enrolled are required to access the portal online the following steps below
STEPS ON HOW TO ACCESS, REGISTER, AND LOGIN TO THE KNEC GRADE 3, 4, 5, 6 PORTAL
For first time & existing users
- Open a browser (Opera, Chrome, Internet Explorer etc) with an internet enabled device.
- Kindly visit the KNEC Grade 3,4,5,6 Portal through the link: https://cba.knec.ac.ke/Account/LogOn
- Then you can then login with your KNEC School CODE as USERNAME and KCPE EXAM registration password as Password. (If you do not have a school code kindly contact your Sub County Director of Education)
- After Login, Click E-readiness Questionnaire
- Click Enroll Learners
- Check whether all Grade 3, 4, 5, 6 learners in your school are captured
- Provide the following learner details (official names in the order and in full as they appear in the birth certificate in consultation with the parent, Gender, Birth Certificate Number, Date of birth, citizenship and disability if any)
NOTE: For registration, kindly Contact your Area SCDE to Register your school for the KNEC Code which is the Username and you will also be provided with a Password after Registration