TVET STUDENTS FIRST TIME LOAN AND BURSARY APPLICATIONS FOR THE FINANCIAL YEAR 2020-2021
The Higher Education Loans Board(HELB) invites applications for First Time 2020-2021 TVET Loan and Bursary from Kenyan students admitted in National Polytechnics, Technical Training Institutions and Vocational Colleges under the Ministry of Education and are registered with Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service [KUCCPS] and Members of the Kenya Association Technical Training Institutions [KATTI).
Applications are open to students enrolled in approved TVET courses and are applying for the first student loan.
How to Apply
- Applicants should visit our website http://www.helb.co.ke to access the Student Portal to register, create and activate account(ensure you use your personal mobile number)
- Log in, go to Loan Application, click Certiicate (Artisan and Craft) or Diploma and select the 2020-2021 TVET First Time Loan Application Form [LAF].
- Read and appraise oneself online on Financial Literacy and appreciate the purpose of credit.
- Access and fill the loan application form.
- Print TWO copies of the duly filled Loan Application Form. Ensure you preview the form
- and correct where necessary before you submit for printing
- Have the forms appropriately filled, signed and stamped by the relevant authorities.
- Read, understand and sign to accept the Loan Terms and Conditions and Data Protection Consent form.
- Present one copy of the duly filled Loan Application Form and all the attached support documents at:
- Any of the following Huduma centers with HELB desk nearest to you: Nairobi-GPO, Machakos, Mombasa, Nakuru, Eldoret, Kisumu, Kakamega, Kisii, Nyeri, Embu, Kitui, Bungoma, Lodwar, Meru, Thika, Kitale, Kericho, Nandi, Murang’a, Garissa, Narok, Migori, Chuka, Kilifi, Taita Taveta, West Pokot, Bomet and Makueni for free and secure delivery, OR
- HELB Student Service Centre on Mezzanine 1, Anniversary Towers, University Way, Nairobi, OR
- Send through registered and secured mail or courier.
- Retain a copy of the duly filled and signed Loan Application Form [This is mandatory]
Please note that this application is paperless. You are not required to print any form. A confirmation SMS with a loan application serial number is the evidence that you have applied. Kindly save the SMS for future reference.
The closing date for the loan application is January 31, 2021.
- DO NOT PAY anyone to process your HELB loan application.
- In case of any queries, seek assistance ONLY from HELB ofFicers.
- HELB LOANS, WEBSITE, PORTAL & SERVICES: Your ultimate guide on all requirements, application, disbursement and repayment of HELB Loans and Bursaries
- Helb- This is all you need to know concerning helb loans; application, processing, disbursement, repayment and clearance
- Guide to the HELB Mobile Short code used for loan repayment, application and Disbursement status
- Helb undergraduate loans latest news: Amount awarded, disbursement and requirements: Full details
- How to apply for HELB loan clearance, compliance certificate and refund; requirements and process
- How to apply for HELB Post Graduate Scholarships for Masters and PHD students: Plus Requirements
- Helb student loans; How to repay Helb loans via Mpesa, Bank Deposit, Wave, World Remit, Diaspora Payment methods
- Complete information about the Higher Education Loans Board, Helb; Loan applications and repayments