All persons with a Kenya Revenue Authority, KRA, PIN are expected to declare yearly individual income tax returns (Pay As You Earn, PAYE), online. Individual Income Tax is charged for each year of income on all the income of a person. Public servants under the Government Human Resource Information System (GHRIS) salary payment platform can easily download their P9 forms and use them to file the individual income tax returns.
The P9 form is an end of year tax returns form that is posted on the employee’s personal account. It can then be downloaded for purposes of filing tax returns.
- How to file 2020 KRA returns online: Simplified procedure
- How to easily reset your KRA iTax PIN
- The TSC P9 form for teachers: How to download and use the P9 form in filing KRA tax returns
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE P9 FORMS FROM THE GHRIS PORTAL
For Government of Kenya Employees (Both at the Counties and National Government) downloading the P9 form can be achieved by following the steps below:
- Visit the Government Human Resource Information System (GHRIS) portal by clicking on this link:https://www.ghris.go.ke/loginonly.aspx
- Enter your User ID and password, correctly, and click on ‘Login’. Remember you must first register for you to use this service. In case you are seeing a security warning, just click on proceed to unsafe…
- Once logged in, click on the ‘My records’ tab followed by ‘My payslip’.
- Now, select P9 Form and you will be taken to another Login window. Re-enter your User ID and password, correctly, and click on ‘Login’.
- This takes you to the Public Service Payroll system.
- Click on ‘P9- forms’ to display your current tax card (P-9 form).
- To print the form, click on the ‘Print it’ tab.
For details on the P9 form and how to use it, visit this link; How to download and use the P9 form.
FOR A COMPLETE GUIDE TO ALL SCHOOLS IN KENYA CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW;
Here are links to the most important news portals:
- KUCCPS News Portal
- TSC News Portal
- Universities and Colleges News Portal
- Helb News Portal
- KNEC News Portal
- KSSSA News Portal
- Schools News Portal
- Free Teaching Resources and Revision Materials