REPUBLIC OF KENYA
COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF NYAMIRA
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O Box 434 – 4 0500, NYAMIRA
ADVERTISEMENT FOR VACANCIES
Nyamira County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions as per the constitution of Kenya 2010 under Articles 176 and County Govern- ment Act No.17 of 2012.
via Cpsb.nyamira.go.ke to reach the Nyamira County Public Service Board on or before close of business on 24 th March 2023, at midnight (East African time).
Please note: Requirements and duties and responsibilities for the posts advertised can be accessed on the Nyamira County Website; w w w.nyamira.go.ke.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NYAMIRA COUNTY GOVERNMENT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. QUALIFIED WOMEN, YOUTH AND PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Nyamira County Public Service Board,
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
- The County Government of Nyamira through the Department of Lands, Housing and urban Develop- ment intends to shortlist consultants to provide consultancy services as detailed below;
|REFERENCE NO.||EXPRESSION OF INTEREST DESCRIPTION||ELIGIBILITY
|CGN / EOI 003 / 2022-2023||Expression of Interest for Consultancy Services
on Preparation of Nyamira County Valuation Rolls
- Shortlisting will be conducted under Expressions of Interest through Open Competitive Method National using a standardized bidding document and in this regard, Shortlisting is open to all qualified and interested Consultants.
- Interested Consultants may obtain further information and inspect Expression of Interest (EOI) Documents during office hours [ 0800 to 1700 hours] at the address given
- A complete set of EOI documents may be obtained freely by interested Consultants from the website address given Nyamira website: w w w.nyamira.go.ke and Public Procurement Information Portal: w w w.tenders.go.ke
- Expression of Interest documents must be delivered manually in written form and clearly marked with the assignment title and reference number and deposited in the tender box as per the address below so as to reach the procuring entity on or before Thursday 23rd March 2023 at 30 a.m. East Africa time.
- EOI will be opened immediately after the deadline date and time specified above or any dead line
date and times specified later. EOI will be publicly opened in the presence of the Consultants or designated representatives who choose to attend at the address below.
- Eligibility criteria, establishment of the shortlist and the selection procedure shall be in accordance with the provided Expression of Interest document and therefore, only shortlisted consultants shall be invited to submit their technical and financial proposal through Integrated Financial Management Information System (IFMIS)
- Consultants may constitute joint-ventures to enhance their chances of qualifications
- The addresses referred to above are:
a. Address for Submission of any written Challenges.
CHIEF OFFICER, DEPARTMENT OF LANDS, HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT NYAMIRA COUNTY GOVERNMENT P.O BOX 454 – 4 0500 – NYAMIRA.
b. Physical Address for Delivery of EOI documents
LOCATED AT THE MAIN ENTRANCE FIRST FLOOR, COUNTY HEAD QUARTERS NYAMIRA COUNTY GOVERNMENT
c. Address for Opening of EOI documents.
MUNICIPALITY BOARDROOM, WEST MUGIRANGO CDF BUILDING OPPOSITE NYAMIRA COUNTY HEADQUARTERS
NYAMIRA COUNTY GOVERNMENT
COUNTY CHIEF OFFICER,
DEPARTMENT OF LANDS, HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT