Mwalimu National Sacco has urged members to acquire the new Go-Mobile Application for efficient service delivery. This is in line with the efforts put in place so as to mitigate the ripple effects caused by the current COVID19 (Coronavirus disease). The pandemic has forced the government to urge Kenyans to stay at home so as to cut further spread of the deadly viral disease.
“Dear Members, Could you still be using the OLD Go-Mobile App to access funds? Kindly move to the new and improved App,” advises the Sacco’s management. The Mobile application enables members to execute a myriad of financial transactions; online.
- Mwalimu National SACCO announces new opening, closing times for teachers and staff at their offices
- Mwalimu National SACCO makes changes on its loan products; Read the details here
- Mwalimu National SACCO Agency Banking, Mobile loans and App; How to apply for loans via phone
- Mwalimu National SACCO branches countrywide; Location and contacts
- Mwalimu National SACCO members portal login, website and how to join
- Mwalimu National SACCO Loans, Branches, Contacts, Forms, Mobile services, How to join, Website and Portal login
- Mwalimu Nationa SACCO loans and how to apply: Check off, Salary loans
- Physical location, phone and email contacts of the various Mwalimu National SACCO branches in Kenya
For members without the old go-Mobile App, they should request for the same immediately. “In case you do not have the Go-Mobile App, kindly write to your nearest FOSA branch manager requesting to be activated on the NEW Go-Mobile App. Ensure your TSC/PF/ID number is correct. The letter must (also) be signed. ” advises the Sacco.
HOW TO ACQUIRE THE NEW GO-MOBILE APP
The Sacco has already announced new opening and closing times at their branches countrywide; as a results of the dusk to dawn curfew that was announced by the Government. Read details here; Mwalimu National SACCO announces new opening, closing times for teachers and staff at their offices.
The Sacco has about 20 branches; countrywide. Read more details on; Mwalimu National SACCO Loans, Branches, Contacts, Forms, Mobile services, How to join, Website and Portal login
To get the new Go-Mobile App, members can follow the steps below:
- Access Play Store on your phone.
- Search for Mwalimu GoMobile and Download it.
- Open the App once installed. The Username is your phone number in the format 2547xxxxxxxx. Remember to use the correct Password/ PIN
- remember, you can also access the service by dialing *633# from your line.
FOR A COMPLETE GUIDE TO ALL SCHOOLS IN KENYA CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW;
Here are links to the most important news portals:
- KUCCPS News Portal
- TSC News Portal
- Universities and Colleges News Portal
- Helb News Portal
- KNEC News Portal
- KSSSA News Portal
- Schools News Portal
- Free Teaching Resources and Revision Materials
Important Mwalimu SACCO links:
- Online Application Form
- Website: https://www.mwalimunational.coop
- Members Login Portal: https://membersportal.mwalimunational.coop:82/