Looking for information about Litein High School? Well, this article provides complete information about this school. Get to know the school’s physical location, directions, contacts, history, Form one selection criteria and analysis of its performance in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education, KCSE, exams. Get to see a beautiful collation of images from the school’s scenery; including structures, signage, students, teachers and many more.
For all details about other schools in Kenya, please visit the link below;
LITEIN HIGH SCHOOL’S PHYSICAL LOCATION
Litein Boys High School is located in Bureti Constituency, Kericho County; Rift Valley Region of Kenya. It is an all boys’ boarding secondary school.
LITEIN HIGH SCHOOL’S INFO AT A GLANCE
- SCHOOL’S NAME: Litein Boys High School
- SCHOOL’S TYPE: Boys Boarding
- SCHOOL’S CATEGORY: County
- SCHOOL’S LEVEL: Secondary
- SCHOOL’S LOCATION: located in Bureti Constituency, Kericho County; Rift Valley Region of Kenya.
- SCHOOL’S KNEC CODE: 28522505
- SCHOOL’S OWNERSHIP STATUS: Public
- SCHOOL’S PHONE CONTACT:
- SCHOOL’S POSTAL ADDRESS: P.O Box 60, Sotik 20406
- SCHOOL’S EMAIL ADDRESS:
- SCHOOL’S WEBSITE:
LITEIN HIGH SCHOOL’S BRIEF HISTORY
Litein Boys High school was started by the African Inland Mission church in the 1930s as a training venue and residence for disadvantaged women in the Kipsigis community. In the year 1962 it was converted by the Kenyan Government into an intermediate school then to a secondary school offering Kenya Junior Secondary Certificate Examinations (KJSC) at form two in 1964.
Its first form four candidates sat for KCE in 1968, they were also the first group of students to live in the school as boarding students. Their dormitory was a small block next to the school field currently being used as staff quarters.
It is currently a five stream top performing school.
FOR A COMPLETE GUIDE TO ALL SCHOOLS IN KENYA CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW;
Here are links to the most important news portals:
- KUCCPS News Portal
- TSC News Portal
- Universities and Colleges News Portal
- Helb News Portal
- KNEC News Portal
- KSSSA News Portal
- Schools News Portal
- Free Teaching Resources and Revision Materials
LITEIN HIGH SCHOOL’S VISION
“To be the center of academic excellence”
LITEIN HIGH SCHOOL’S MOTTO
The school’s motto is: “In God we Trust.”
LITEIN HIGH SCHOOL’S MISSION
“To provide quality education through effective and efficient teaching that promotes desirable societal norms.”
LITEIN HIGH SCHOOL’S CONTACTS
In need of more information about the school? Worry not. Use any of the contacts below for inquiries and/ or clarifications:
- Postal Address: P.O Box 60, Sotik 20406
LITEIN HIGH SCHOOL’S FORM ONE SELECTION CRITERIA & ADMISSIONS
Selection of form ones is via the Education Ministry’s portal. Admissions for other forms can be sought at the school.
LITEIN HIGH SCHOOL’S KCSE PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS
Litein Boys High School is one of the academic giants not only in the Rift Valley Region, but also nationally. The school has maintained a good run in performance at the Kenya National Examinations Council, KNEC, exams. In the 2018 Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education, KCSE, exams the school registered a total of 257 candidates who managed to score a mean of a B+(plus) with a performance index of 68.409. In 2019, the school had a total candidature of 272 students.
LITEIN HIGH SCHOOL’S PHOTO GALLERY
Planning to pay the school a visit? Below are some of the lovely scenes you will experience.
- All TSC services online portals and how to log in
- TSC TPAD data upload deadline
- Complete guide to the new TSC TPAD portal
- TSC: Full details on the newly established grades for teachers
- TSC: Designation codes for all teacher job groups
- TSC Grades and qualifications/ requirements for various administrative positions in schools
- TSC: Details on the current all 36 Teacher job groups/ grades
- TSC: Requirements, appointment and responsibilities of Principals
- All what you need to know and carry to a TSC teacher recruitment interview
- TSC: Requirements, responsibilities and appointment of Deputy Principals