How to Login to KUCCPS Student Portal (students.kuccps.net)
With an internet-enabled device, follow the steps below:
- Goto the KUCCPS Student Portal Login – https://students.kuccps.net/login/
- Enter your KCSE INDEX NUMBER in the first field.
- Next, enter your KCSE YEAR in the required field.
- Enter your PASSWORD (Use Your Birth Certificate No. / KCPE Index No (as used in KCSE Exam Registration) as your Initial Password)
- Finally, click the LOGIN button to access your KUCCPS Portal.
KUCCPS Student Portal
The KUCCPS student online portal (https://students.kuccps.net/) enables you to perform the following activities:
- Application for Kuccps admission to university or College and Course (Programme) of Choice,
- Checking admission status,
- Downloading student application guide,
- Downloading admission letters,
- Checking courses offered at the institutions and
- Applying for inter-institution transfers.
- and many more
Getting Your KUCCPS Results Through Online Portal
One of the surest ways of checking your admission results is by using the KUCCPS online portal.
Proceed to use the procedure below to check your placement results;
- Visit: http://students.kuccps.net/
- Login with your details as follows;
- Username: (Use your full Index Number)
- Year: (2020)
- Password: (Use your Birth Certificate Number or KCPE index number)
After login, you should see a box at the bottom of your dashboard, first page, with a message that reads
Congratulations, followed by a university you have been placed then finally the course you will pursue.
You can as well download your admission letter from this portal.
KUCCPS Online Portal
You can visit and access the KUCCPS Student Portal, KUCCPS Principal Portal, KUCCPS Institution Portal, KUCCPS kuccps.net using a computer or mobile via the following link:
KUCCPS Contact Details
ACK Gardens, 1st Ngong’ Avenue, Upperhill Nairobi
Telephone : 0723954927, 0734879662
Email : [email protected]
P. O. Box 105166 – 00101