The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) has opened the online application portal for the third and final revision of choices and application for placement to universities and colleges.
The third revision is for KCSE 2020 students who have not been placed in any course or those who have not applied online.
This is the new KUCCPS Revision of courses procedure for placement: The KUCCPs portal will be used by students for application of university, college and TVET programme choices
STEP 1: ACCESSING 2020/2021
- Visit: http://students.kuccps.net
Enter your index number, the year that you sat for KCSE examination and plus your
birth certificate number according to the information given to KNEC. In case the birth certificate number was not provided during registration tyout should use their KCPE index number as the password.
- click on PROGRAMMES & COURSES.
- For you to access a particular programme click on the group within which the programme falls in e.g. if it is education click on it.
- Click on the particular programme that you want to pursue i.e. if it is Bachelor of Education (Arts), click on it.
- Note down the 7 digit programme codes for programmes you are interested in so you can fill them in later.
STEP 2: APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT
To access Programme Application Form, you MUST pay the required amount through your mobile phone by Mpesa following the instructions below:
- Go to M-PESA on your phone
- Select Pay Bill option
- Enter Business no. 820201
- Enter KCSE Examination year followed by 11 Digit INDEX NO e.g.201601234567891 as your account number
- Enter the Amount
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and Send
STEP 3: APPLICATION/REVISION OF COURSES/PROGRAMMES
Use the link titled Programme Application to complete your application/revision as follows:
- Enter the Programme codes for the revised programme choices that you recorded and save
- The choices you have made will be displayed if you have completed the form without errors. If you find errors indicated in red, correct and save again.
STEP 4: Last Procedure
You MUST Log out when you have finalized with application. This is necessary so as to keep your application information safe.
For more KUCCPS revision inquires for government sponsored students contact contact telephone : 0723954927, 0734879662 or Email : [email protected]
Deadline: July 17, 2021
You may also like;