WELCOME TO THE KUCCPS STUDENT’S PORTAL 2021/2022!
This is the Kuccps courses application/ revision portal. Before you make any application, please read these instructions carefully.
- You must be a Kenyan Citizen
- You have not benefited from Government Sponsorship before i.e You have not been placed by KUCCPS before
- All programmes have minimum subject requirements. You will only be able to apply for a course whose minimum requirements you meet, but the selection will be determined by the overall performance and the available capacity.
- You may view the available programmes and their requirements by clicking the Programmes tab above. You can also search for courses by institution, using the Institutions tab above.
- As you look through the programmes, you may move the ones that interest you into the Course Basket. This will enable you to work with a shorter list when preparing your final list of courses to apply for.
- Once you have settled on your preferred courses, you will only be required to enter the Programme Codes.
- To apply, use the Application/Revision tab. Enter the Programme Codes and Submit.
- An application processing fee of Ksh 1,500 is charged (Students who applied in school and paid Ksh 500 should pay only Ksh 1,000 to revise their choices.) A prompt for the M-PESA transaction code will appear if you are revising/applying for the first time.
- Enter the Transaction Code and submit.
- The same Transaction Code will be required for any subsequent changes to your application. Therefore, you are advised to retain it.
How to Pay Using M-PESA
- Go to your Lipa na M-PESA Menu
- Select Pay Bill
- Enter Business Number 820201
- For the Account Number, enter your KCSE Year and KCSE Index Number (no space)
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and Send.
CAUTION! Do not make any payment before you follow the above processes or after the application deadline has passed!
Multiple Categories Consideration
When you apply to more than one category i.e. Degree, Diploma, Craft Certificate, Artisan Certificate, you can opt into having the two categories considered at the same time during processing.
For example: If you apply for Diploma and Craft Certificate you will be considered for your Craft Certificate Application in case you miss out on your Diploma Application. If you opt out of this option only your Diploma application will be considered.
NOTE: If you are placed to the second category of your application you will not be recalled for subsequent revisions.
STEP BY STEP GUIDE FOR KUCCPS COURSE REVISION/ APPLICATION 2021/2022
To revise/ apply for Kuccps courses, follow the simple steps below;
- Visit the Kuccps student portal below;
- Enter your KCSE 2020 index number in full, KCSE year (2020) and password. Use Your Birth Certificate No. / KCPE Index No (as used in KCSE Exam Registration) as your Initial Password
- Then, click on ‘login’.
SELECTING/ REVISING COURSES
Once logged into your account;
- Click on the ‘Application/Revision’ tab.
- In the next window, select ‘Apply Now’.
- Fill in your course choices in the form provided (see below). Ensure you see the message ‘YOU MEET ALL MINIMUM SUBJECT REQUIREMENTS’ alongside the course you have selected and university. Check the previous year’s clusters to ensure that you increase your chances of being selected.
- Finally, click on the ‘submit’ button.
Completing your Mpesa payment.
In the new window, you will see the message ‘Please pay 1,500 to Paybill 820201. Your Account Number is 2020... Enter the Transaction Code below’. Proceed as follows;
- Go to your Mpesa and select Lipa na Mpesa.
- Enter Business/Pay Bill Number as 820201 followed by the account number 2020indexnumber.
- Enter amount as Sh1,000 (for first revision) or Sh1,500 (for first application).
- Enter your Mpesa and send.
- Complete your application by entering the Mpesa transaction code in the Kuccps portal. Click ‘Submit’.
- You can review your course selection under the ‘application history’ tab. See illustration below.
Posts with related news;
More articles with related information on KUCCPS
DEAR 2020 KCSE CANDIDATES YOUR APPLICATION WINDOW IS OPEN. KINDLY KEEP YOUR MPESA MESSAGE SAFE TO UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION.
These are the courses you have applied for at every stage. Please note that the latest application is the one that will be considered for processing.
APPLICATIONS – CLICK ON THE HEADERS TO EXPAND/COLLAPSE THE CONTENT
|CHOICE||PROGRAMME CODE||PROGRAMME NAME||INSTITUTION|