The Kenya National Examinations Council, Knec, contracts a number of Professionals to administer the Knec Exams.
KNEC Job Details
- Position(s): Supervisor, invigilator, Center manager, Security Officer, and Driver
- Job Type: Education Jobs
- Location: Apply Online
- Deadline: Varies
- Company Name: Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC)
Payment of KNEC Examiner 2022
The table below summarizes the expected pay for the 2022 Contracted Professionals:
|Contracted Profesional||Exam||Region||Pay Per Day||Total Days engaged||Total Pay|
|Centre Manager||KCPE||All Regions||Sh500||4||Sh2,000|
|Centre Manager||KCSE||All Regions||Sh500||18||Sh9,000|
|Invigilators||KCSE||Nairobi & Mombasa||Sh580||17||Sh9,860|
|Supervisors||KCSE||Nairobi & Mombasa||Sh695||18||Sh12,510|
|Security Officers||KCSE||All Regions||Sh420||16||Sh6,720|
Note: Payment indicated above is for the entire exam period.
How to Apply for KNEC Examiner Vacancies
To apply for Kenya National Examinations Council, KNEC KCPE, or KCSE examiner jobs, follow the procedure below:
- Visit: https://examinersapp.knec.ac.ke and use https://cp2.knec.ac.ke login username and password to log in.
- Click ‘create an account’ to register for a new one if you don’t have one.
- Enter the phone number using the format 
- You will receive a login username and password via SMS
- Login and fill the online form with the required details
- After updating your profile click save to continue
- Select ‘Jobs/Vacancy’ and
- Submit an application for the KNEC contracted professional vacancy that you are interested in (Supervisor, Security Officer, Center manager, invigilator, or Driver )
THINGS TO NOTE:
Those without passwords,
- Click on the ‘reset password’ button
- then enter your mobile number in the format [2547********] and
- submit to get your username and password for logging into the system via SMS.
If you are getting a Registration error message, then it means you had previously registered.
How KNEC 2022 Contracted Professionals can Download their Invitation Letters
To download the KNEC Professionals’ contracted letters, use the procedure below:
- Log onto the KNEC contracted professionals portal by using the link; http://cp2.knec.ac.ke/Professionals.
- Click on the ‘Dash Board’ tab and check under deployments. See the Centre where you have been assigned to execute your duties.
- The table below will be displayed;
Exam Duty Station Position Actions
- Under the ‘Actions’ column, click on the ‘Download Appointment Letter’ link to get your letter.
The marking exercise for the 2022 National Examinations is slated for April/ May 2022.
How to Access the KNEC 2022 Contracted Professionals List
To get the list of contracted professionals, assigned to your school, use the procedure below;
- Log onto the KNEC contracted portal by using the official address; https://cp2.knec.ac.ke
- Enter the User Name (Starting with KCSE Centre code) and password (Specific to each centre and held by the centre manager).
- Next, input the approximate distance between the centre/ school and exam distribution centre.
- Then log onto the centre’s account.