Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) Mosoriot Campus is located along Eldoret – Kapsabet road. It started in September 2015 with an admission of its first class of fifty eight (58) students studying Diploma in Health promotion.
The Campus is currently housed within the Mosoriot Sub-County Hospital where our offices are, also where our female students reside. However, there is an ongoing demarcation of boundaries to separate KMTC from Mosoriot Sub County Hospital.
Programmes and Courses currently offered
- Diploma in Health Promotion- September intake
- Diploma in Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing – March intake.
- Well-equipped Skills lab
- Well-equipped Computer lab
- Hostel block
Currently, student population stands at 319 students with the number expected to increase in the next intake.
Clinical Experience Sites
Our students are lucky to be surrounded by both County Referral Hospital and Rural Training Centers. They include:
- Kapsabet County Referral Hospital
- Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital (MTRH)
- Nandi Hills County Hospital
- Mosoriot Sub County Hospital (RHTC)
- Meteitei Sub County Hospital
- Kaptumo Sub County Hospital
- Kabiyet Sub County Hospital
- Kilibwoni Sub County Hospital
- Chepterwai Sub County Hospital
- Kapkangani Health Centre
- Kapsisiywa Health Centre
- Ngechek Health Centre
- Kapyemit Health Centre
Clubs, Societies and Sports
The following Clubs are available for our students to cater for their spiritual needs
- Christian Union
- Catholic Students Association (CSA)
- Muslim Organization
Some of the sports played at the Campus include:
- Indoor games
Campus contact information: –
KMTC Mosoriot Campus
P. O. BOX 31-30300
Email: [email protected]
Full list of all Courses offered at KMTC (See minimum entry requirements)
1. Clinical Medicine and Surgery (Diploma and Higher
2. Medical Laboratory Sciences (Diploma and Higher
3. Orthopaedic and Trauma Medicine (Certificate
4. Community Oral Health (Diploma)
5. Medical Imaging Sciences (Diploma and Higher
6. Medical Education (Higher Diploma)
7. Health Records and Information Technology
(Certificate and Diploma)
8. Pharmacy (Diploma and Higher Diploma)
9. Dental Technology (Diploma)
10. Nursing (Certificate, Diploma and Higher Diploma)
11. Public Health (Certificate, Diploma and Higher Diploma)
12. Nutrition and Dietetics (Certificate and Diploma)
13. Occupational Therapy (Diploma and Higher Diploma)
14. Health Promotion (Certificate, Diploma and Higher
15. Orthopaedic Technology (Diploma and Higher Diploma)
16. Optometry (Diploma and Higher Diploma)
17. Physiotherapy (Diploma and Higher Diploma)
18. Medical Engineering (Certificate, Diploma and Higher
19. Short Courses
How to Apply for KMTC Courses 2021/2022
We welcome your application
Thank you for your interest in the Kenya Medical Training College. We are happy that you are looking closely at the exciting opportunities available here in KMTC.
KMTC seeks to enrol and graduate applicants who will develop and grow educationally and personally and will contribute to the College community, and the broader society.
To that end, the role of the Admissions and Records Office is to recruit, admit, and encourage enrolment of applicants who are spiritually mature, academically excellent, accomplished in extra-curricular endeavours, and broadly diverse through individualized review and professional judgment.
All applications are ONLINE from the application portal on this website www.kmtc.ac.ke.
The prospective candidates apply for admission into courses for each academic year for Regular or Parallel Category.
The Regular category have subsidized fee with optional accommodation but no choice for campus while the parallel category have non subsidized fee, no accommodation option but have option for campuses choice in more than sixty five (65) campuses situated in different parts of the country depending on the courses.
- Prospective candidates are expected to visit the applicants’ portal, read the advertisement to know the various courses and their specific entry requirements.
- Candidates interested in making an application are advised to READ the application guidelines (preservice/Inservice) available on the application portal
- Candidates are advised to follow the steps carefully given in the application guideline to the end to be sure of application success.
- Take note that the application period has timelines as stipulated on the advertisement please observe them