Did you sit for your KCPE 2020 exams? Are you looking for secondary school scholarships in Kenya? Well. One of the best scholarships for Secondary school students is the KCB Scholarship.
KCB Secondary School Students’ Scholarship 2021
The Kenya Commercial Bank, KCB, Foundation Scholarship is offered to students who have excelled in their KCPE exam from needy families and those with disabilities. It covers the following in high school;
- Payment of schools fees from form one to four (4 years)
- Learning Materials like books
- Internship opportunities
- Tools for students with disabilities
Requirement of Applying for KCB Scholarship for Secondary Schools
To apply for KCB Foundation scholarship, candidates must the following requirements;
- Must come from a poor home
- Must meet the county cutoff marks provided below
- Must have a letter of admission or calling letter
KCB Scholarship County Cutoff Marks
The KCB foundation has set the following cut off marks per county for the scholarship applicants:
|Cut off mark||Counties|
|380||20. Uasin Gishu|
|380||24. Trans Nzoia|
|370||30. Elgeyo Marakwet|
|370||35. Tharaka Nithi|
|370||39. Taita Taveta|
|370||44. Tana River|
|370||46. West Pokot|
390 marks cutoff counties
- Kiambu County
370 marks cutoff counties
- Trans Nzoia
- Uasin Gishu
- Vihiga County
350 marks cutoff counties
- Elgeyo Marakwet
- Taita Taveta
- Tana River
- Tharaka Nithi
- West Pokot County
How to apply for KCB Scholarship 2021
Do you meet the requirements? If yes, then proceed with the scholarship application process as follows:
- First, download the official KCB Scholarship 2021 Application form pdf here.
- Fill the form correctly. Be as truthful as possible. Please note that any false information will lead to automatic disqualification at application and at any point during the duration of the scholarship.
- Attach copy of result slip and passport photo.
- Submit the form to the nearest KCB Bank in the county where you sat for your KCPE exams.
- Successful candidates will be shortlisted for interviews. Check at your nearest KCB branch for dates.
Original result slips and admission letter will be required during interviews. Application is free and manual.