The JKUAT University student online portal helps a student to download KUCCPS admission letter, KUCCPS admissions lists, register for courses, register for exams, check fees balances, book room and check exam results.
THE JKUAT UNIVERSITY STUDENT ONLINE PORTAL
Type exactly portal.jkuat.ac.ke on the Browser and follow as below. Recommended Browsers Chrome, Firefox Mozilla, Microsoft Edge and Safari.
For the First time Users you must Create Account first by clicking on the Link found near the bottom of the Login Page.
Follow Instructions as indicated on the each textbox. Make sure to remember your password.
- You need to confirm that your username does not have any spaces, use dash or hyphen character (-) and follow instructions as indicated on each box for the system to recognize your reg number. Also it is Exactly as printed on your admission letter or Result slip.
- Error! Enter a valid username or password . If Step 1 is OK, Use your student email to email [email protected] indicating you need password reset and your registration number.
- If you step 1 is ok then go and confirm with your School or Campus administrator that your student email address is in their ERP system.
- When you click the Password Confirmation link it displays Error; It means your account has already been confirmed so Clear your Browser Cache (history) and type the portal URL again, then use your created credentials and click Login
- You have been invoiced accommodation fees yet you are not leaving inside the University campus; Go to your School Administrator to indicate you as non-resident.
Once you have Successfully logged in;
Click at the top right corner above your names on the grey box with white crosslines to see Dashboard and drop down menu under it.
Unit Registration– Click on Academic Details you will see it
Fees Statement– Look for Fees Reports > Status
Fees Structure– Look for Fees Report> Structure> Choose your Academic Year and Semester to see the fees amount to pay
NO2. Units are not displayed, Go to your School Administrator to set the Curriculum in their system.
NO3. You get this Error;
Sorry! Fees payment is required as per the policy before registering for units.The policy is 50% or 75% or 100%
-> You should have make sure your fees paid add up to more than 50% or 75% or you cleared all balances of (or Paid in full) your Semester Fees depending with which week you are registering. This is to be able to register for the Units before Exam Period. Exam Results will be available only to those students who have registered their semester Units.
If you have already paid in Full, Go to Students Finance Office with your Bankslips and let them make the necessary update. You can then try again to register the Units after Office Hours.
- Your Fees Statement Must indicate Invoice Amount INV (under Debit) for every Semester to know the actual outstanding balance.
- For Any Issues to do with Fees, Go to Students Finance Office with your Bank-slips to be resolved. Those in other Campuses, Go to your Campus Accountant’s Office.