Here is your simplified guide you on how to register AON dependents and how to access AON Minet registered dependents.
Requirements and eligibility to Register Aon Dependents in the TSC Minet Medical Scheme
You, the principal member, need to be an employed teacher by the Teachers Service Commission and in active service Only one legal spouse is allowed You can register up to four unmarried children whether biological or adopted.
The cover also includes children from birth to 25 years, provided they are in a renowned post-secondary establishment There is no age limit for child dependents with disabilities.
The registration process for TSC AON Minet must be done by the principal member himself or herself.
The initial registration of the chief member and dependents can be done using a USSD on either Airtel or Safaricom line.
Here are the steps to help you register;
- Dial *865# on your Safaricom or Airtel line
- Select 1 Self registration and send Key in your TSC number and National ID number
- Enter your name, role, and gender You will receive a message confirming your successful registration and a prompt to register your dependents.
To register AON dependents, follow these steps;
- Dial *865# Choose 1 Register dependents and send Choose dependent to register, either spouse, son or daughter Continue with this process for all your dependents.
How to check your TSC AON dependents
It is good to check your dependents from time to time so as to confirm that there are no strangers added to your list.
- Dial *865# From the popup message that appears, choose 2 My dependents and send
- A message will appear showing all your dependents
- You can also check your AON Minet’s dependents online by visiting https://collaborationkenya.minet.com/tsc.
Follow these steps to view and make changes to your dependents list, online:
- Go to the TSC AON Minet website by following the link above Enter your TSC number in the box that is written, TSC Number, then click Check
- Now enter the OTP code sent to your phone number registered on the AON Minet system
- You are now logged in Now click on the menu, Change of Dependents You are presented with the list of all your dependents
- You can now remove or replace a dependent For any new dependent added, you are required also to upload or update their relevant documents.
How to Check AON Hospitals
To check for the AON hospital list available in your area, dial *340# from your Safaricom or Airtel line and follow the guides on your mobile phone screen.
At times you may need Minet to fasten accrediting a medical bill or activating a dependent.
You can contact AON MinetKenya through their call center hotline 1528. See Also List of AON Hospitals in Migori County You can also call them on; 0719-044-799/ 0719-044-999/ 0703-604-000.