2021 Form one joining instructions and admission letters- You probably must be wondering how to get your 2021 form one joining instructions and admission letter. The 2021 form one admission letter is a mandatory document that you must produce during the physical admission process.
These letters are available online once the 2021 form one selection excise is complete.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE 2021 FORM ONE ADMISSION LETTERS AND JOINING INSTRUCTIONS.
The 2021 form one joining instructions and admission letters are uploaded onto the Ministry of Education online portal where you can easily download it.
Here are detailed guides on how to download the 2021 form one admission letters for all categories of schools;
HOW DOES THE OFFICIAL 2021 FORM ONE ADMISSION LETTER APPEAR?
The 2021 form one admission letter will have a number of details. See a summary of the details below;
|S/N||Admission letter details|
|1||Ministry of education letter head and logo|
|2||Name of the student|
|3||Index Number of the student|
|4||Sub county of the student (Location of former primary school)|
|5||Secondary school admitted to|
|6||Form one reporting date|
|7||Former primary school’s details|
|8||The 2021 fee guidelines from the Ministry|
A DESCRIPTION OF ALL THE DETAILS ON THE 2021 FORM ONE ADMISSION LETTER
- All the 2021 FORM ONE admission letters will bear the Ministry of Education’s letter head; The letter contains the Education Ministry’s logo and head.
- Name of the student, Index number and Sub County,
- School admitted to (The Secondary school where the student has been placed),
- Reporting date; Which is in July, 2021.
- Former primary school’s details; the letter must be stamped by the head teacher, A disclaimer on the letter reads; “This letter will be authenticated on being duly certified by the primary school head complete with a certified copy of birth certificate and finally confirmed by the admitting principal. The letter is issued without any erasure or alteration and cannot be changed through any form of endorsement whatsoever; utterance of false documents is an offence punishable by law.”
- The 2021 fee guidelines from the Ministry (The letter gives fees directions thus; “The maximum fees payable per year is detailed in the attached schedule, do confirm the category of your school before making any payment.”)
- Parents/ Guardians expected to go to schools where their kids have been placed to pick further joining instructions and requirements. (“Urgently get in touch with your new principal at the above school for admission requirements,” says the admission letter from the Ministry.)
Other details that learners would get from the secondary school where they have been selected to join include:
- Uniform descriptions,
- Boarding requirements; mattresses, blankets, e.t.c
- Any books’ requirements and
- Other personal effects as may be prescribed by individual schools.
We wish you well in your high school journey.