- Enable registration of the learner for the National Hospital Insurance Fund, NHIF, services.
- Facilitate disbursement of the Free Secondary Education, FSE, funds for the learner.
- Help the Ministry in tracking the learner.
For complete information on all schools in Kenya, including best private and public schools, please visit this link: Schools Portal; Complete guide to all schools in Kenya
HOW TO UPDATE THE LEARNER’S BIO DETAILS.
- Visit the NEMIS portal at http://nemis.education.go.ke
- Log onto the system by using the official log in credentials; User Name and Password.
- Once logged in, click on ‘Form one Admission/ Reported List’
- The ‘REPORTED STUDENT LIST’ will be displayed.
- Click on ‘BIO DATA’ to update the details for each learner.
- Fill in the Basic, Contact and Special Needs Details for the learner. Save the changes.
- Repeat procedure 5 and 6; until details for all the admitted learners are captured.
Here are links to the most important news portals:
- KUCCPS News Portal
- TSC News Portal
- Universities and Colleges News Portal
- Helb News Portal
- KNEC News Portal
- KSSSA News Portal
- Schools News Portal
- Free Teaching Resources and Revision Materials
- PENDING REGISTRATION: View a list of learners whose Registration is pending. These are learners whose details have not been entered as required i.e missing some information like their photographs.
- VIEW MY LEARNERS: A menu used to view the list of all learners whose details have been fully updated on the NEMIS system.
- LIST OF ADMISSION REQUESTS: Shows the list of admission requests as uploaded onto the NEMIS system for approval by the Ministry of Education’s field officers.
- LIST OF PROCESSED ADMISSION REQUESTS: To display the list of learners whose admission requests have been approved by the Ministry of Education’s Field officers.
- RECEIVE LEARNER: Used to admit a continuing learner; who has transferred from another school.
- RELEASE LEARNER: Used to transfer a learner to join another school after the transfer has been granted by the Education Ministry’s Field Officers.
- All TSC services online portals and how to log in
- TSC TPAD data upload deadline
- Complete guide to the new TSC TPAD portal
- TSC: Full details on the newly established grades for teachers
- TSC: Designation codes for all teacher job groups
- TSC Grades and qualifications/ requirements for various administrative positions in schools
- TSC: Details on the current all 36 Teacher job groups/ grades
- TSC: Requirements, appointment and responsibilities of Principals
- All what you need to know and carry to a TSC teacher recruitment interview
- TSC: Requirements, responsibilities and appointment of Deputy Principals