Do you need short term posts for Data Entry Clerks? Then this is your opportunity to work with the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection, State Department for Social Protection.
Applications are invited for temporary/casual engagement of Data entry Clerks for a period of three  months in the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection, State Department for Social Protection.
Successful persons will be deployed in various stations in the State Department for Social Protection as Data Entry Clerks. Remuneration will be determined by prevailing Government regulations on Casual employees.
How to apply
Interested and qualified persons are required to submit their application letters together with CV, copies of National Identification Card, PIN and academic certificates to the Director Human Resource Management and Development Office National Social Security Fund (NSSF) Building, Block ‘A’, Eastern Wing, 4th Floor registry, on or before 22nd January, 2020.
Recruited clerks will execute the following responsibilities:
- Sorting forms from the Counties according to date sent, programme and case typology
- Updating beneficiaries data System[MIS];
- Retrieving and printing change management updates; on Management Information
Requirements for engagement;
Interested with this post? Here is all you need to have:
- Kenya Certificate Secondary Education[KCSE], mean grade of C- (Minus); and
- Proficiency in computer applications.
Here are links to the most important news portals:
- KUCCPS News Portal
- TSC News Portal
- Universities and Colleges News Portal
- Helb News Portal
- KNEC News Portal
- KSSSA News Portal
- Schools News Portal
- Free Teaching Resources and Revision Materials