KASNEB EXAMINATIONS NOTICE – APRIL 2022 EXAMINATIONS
Students of Kasneb, parents, sponsors, guardians, training institutions and other stakeholders are hereby notified that the April
2022 examinations will be administered over a period of three (3) days, from Tuesday, 5 April 2022 to Thursday, 7 April 2022.
The specific dates and other additional information are availed below:
1. EXAMINATION DATES
The examination dates for the April 2022 examinations are as follows:
(a) Tuesday, 5 April 2022 and Wednesday, 6 April 2022
• Vocational Certificate Courses: (VCE), (VCGD), (VCICS) and VCBCT
• Certificate in Accounting and Management Skills (CAMS)
• Accounting Technicians Diploma (ATD)
• Diploma in Data Management and Analytics (DDMA)
• Diploma in Computer Networks and Systems Administration (DCNSA)
(b) Tuesday, 5 April 2022 to Thursday, 7 April 2022
• Certified Public Accountants (CPA)
• Certified Secretaries (CS)
• Certified Investment and Financial Analysts (CIFA)
• Certified Credit Professionals (CCP)
• Certified Information Systems Solutions Expert (CISSE)
• Certified Forensic Fraud Examiner (CFFE)
Certified Procurement and Supply Professional of Kenya (CPSP-K)
(c) Tuesday, 5 April 2022 and Wednesday, 6 April 2022 Foreign Accountancy Qualifications (FAQ)
(d) Tuesday, 5 April 2022 and Wednesday, 6 April 2022 Foreign Secretaries Qualifications (FSQ)
(e) Tuesday, 5 April 2022 to Thursday, 7 April 2022 Associate in Procurement and Supply of Kenya (APS-K)
Note: Candidates are advised to make early arrangements, including seeking permission from the employers where applicable, to ensure that they sit for the examinations.
2. CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION AND EXAMINATION ENTRY
The closing date for registration and examination entry for the April 2022 examinations will be Monday, 28 February 2022.
3. QUALIFICATIONS BROCHURE
The qualifications brochure can be downloaded from the Kasneb website www.kasneb.or.ke or obtained from the following sources free of charge:
• The offices of Kasneb.
• Kasneb counters at Huduma Centres in Nairobi GPO, Kisumu, Kisii, Eldoret, Nyeri, Mombasa and Nakuru.
• Kenya National Library Service (KNLS) branches countrywide.
• Training institutions offering Kasneb courses.
4. METHODS OF PAYMENT OF FEES
(a) Payment through student portal
Students are advised to use student portal link https:online.kasneb.or.kel. A detailed guide regarding this mode of payment may be obtained from Kasneb website www.kasneb.or.ke.
(b) Payment through bank fee collection accounts
Students may also pay fees through the Kasneb fee collection accounts in any branch of the following banks
• KCB Bank Ltd. – Account No.1203681194.
• National Bank of Kenya Ltd. – Account No. 01001031572601.
• KCB Dollar Account No.1123096465 – (For Students based outside Kenya).
Note: Students are advised to utilise the above payment channels as cash payments will NOT be accepted at Kasneb offices.
Students based outside Kenya/Foreign students are advised to pay the applicable fees in dollars.
5. All continuing students of Kasneb are required to renew their annual registration by 1 July of each year. New students are advised to note that the annual registration renewal fee is due on the 1 July following the first eligible examination sitting and annually thereafter
6. Kasneb is in the process of preparing the August 2021 certificates.
Those graduates and continuing students who may wish to have their certificates posted to them should send their written request together with certified copies of the National Identity Card/Valid
They should also avail reliable postal address through which they prefer their certificates to be posted as well as their mobile numbers. These details should be submitted via email address [email protected] by Monday, 31 January 2022.
7. Students and other stakeholders are further advised to note that the proposed examination dates for July 2022 sitting will be Tuesday, 19 July to Thursday, 21 July 2022 and for November 2022 sitting, Tuesday, 15 November 2022 to Thursday, 17 November 2022.