The Kenya Medical Training College, KMTC, has announced a a phased physical reopening. Continuing students will report as from October 13, 2020. KMTC, just like other learning institutions in the country, closed in March this year following the outbreak of the killer corona virus disease in the country.
Through a memo dated Monday October 12, 2020, KMTC says all necessary measures have been put in place to combat spread of covid19, once students report back.
“The College has put in place the necessary measures to adhere to Government protocols to mitigate against the spread of COVID-19. In addition, the college has undertaken sensitization on COVID-19 infection prevention and control, psycho-social support and Personal Protective Equipment (PPEs).” Reads the memo in part.
The College notes that online learning and applications are still ongoing.
Among other requirements, the students are expected to clear all outstanding college fees, sign mandatory health safety rules and to report with adequate masks and sanitizers. They will also have to adhere to the Ministry of Health and College guidelines on COVID-19.
KMTC REOPENING SCHEDULE
The table below shows the reopening dates for various groups of students. All first, second and third year students, who were in their 1st Semester, will continue to learn online as they await communication on their reporting dates.
|1||Graduating class of 2020||Clearance in preparation for graduation.||Commences on October 13, 2020 to November 20, 2020.|
|2||Final Qualifying Examination Candidates||Reporting to College||November 2, 2020; Online classes ongoing.|
|3||All first, second and third year students; 1st Semester students.||Continuation of online classes||Ongoing. Date of physical reopening to be communicated soon.|
- Guide to KMTC Courses, requirements, contacts, fees, duration and how to apply
- 2020/2021 KMTC fees structure for government and self sponsored students
- KMTC campuses official contacts; List of all campuses, Phone Numbers, Postal Addresses, Emails and Principals
- Latest KMTC Courses list, requirements, study duration, how to apply, Contacts and Fees; Ultimate guide
- Complete guide to Kenya Medical Training College, KMTC; Fees, Campuses, Courses, application requirements and procedure plus a list of all required documents
PROCEDURE FOR ENROLLING ONLINE AFTER PAYMENT OF COMMITMENT FEE
1. You go to your M-PESA,
2. Choose Lipa na M-PESA,
3. Choose the option PAY BILL,
4. Enter Business No. – 964150 and click OK,
5. Enter Account Number – (This is your registration number) as it is in your admission letter.
6. Enter Amount – Ksh. 10,000 and click OK
7. Enter your M-PESA PIN and click OK
8. You will receive two SMS messages – one from KMTC and another from M-PESA
9. Log in to your portal using your e-mail address
10. On the bottom left side of the window, click on ónline enrolment’
11. On the window that opens up,
a. key in the M-PESA reference number e.g. OHI5Q241CJ and click search.
b. Confirm that the email address displayed is accurate and that you have access
to it, if not modify accordingly and click update email.
12. Your details will pop up including your name, registration number, e-mail address
13. Kindly check through the details and confirm that the e-mail address is a valid email
address and that you have access to it. If the e-mail address is OK click enrol if NOT key in the correct email address and click update e-mail. After which click on‘Click to Start
14. On the resulting window, click on “enrol now’
15. You will see a message on the screen telling you that you have successfully enrolled.
16. In case of any challenges with the enrollment process, kindly reach us on the following numbers – 0723004516, 0723000429, 0736993813