You probably want to register a new Airtel line and been wondering how to go about it. Worry no more because you can now easily get your new Airtel line registered. The process of having your new Airtel line registered takes very little time.
All that you need to do is to follow these simple steps to get your new line registered:
- Have your new SIM Card ready before kicking off the registration process.
- Dial *700# from an Airtel line and Press the call button.
- From the retailer menu, enter option one (SIM Registration) and click ‘Send’.
- Enter the new Mobile number written on the package to your new line and click ‘Send’.
- Now enter your first name, Last name and Location in subsequent menu requests. Remember to click ‘send’ for each one of them.
- You will then be required to enter your ID number, date of birth and your gender.
- Your request will be received and processed in less than five minutes.
You will receive three sets of messages. The first one is to show that your request has been received. the second being for confirmation that the new line has been activated and the last one is to confirm validation of the line. Please note that this process can only be executed by an Airtel dealer near you.
Now, load airtime into your line and enjoy Airtel services. Remember, you can easily buy Airtel credit from Safaricom.