Giant teachers’ Sacco, Mwalimu National, has made changes to their office opening and closing times. This has been necessitated by the Government’s move to introduce a curfew in order to curb further spread of the CoronaVirus Disease.
The changes were announced by the Sacco’s Chief Executive Officer, Alphonce Kaio. “Following the pronouncement from the Head of State His Excellency Hon. Uhuru Kenyatta, C.G.H. President of the Republic of Kenya, and Commander -in -Chief of Defence forces, that every Kenyan must be in their houses between 7.00pm to 5.00am, we have adjusted office closing time everyday to 4.00pm effective 27th March 2020 until advised otherwise,” says the C.E.O.
This means that members will now have to adjust their schedules in order to avoidance inconveniences. The Sacco has about 20 branches; countrywide.
Important Mwalimu SACCO links:
- Online Application Form
- Website: https://www.mwalimunational.coop
- Members Login Portal: https://membersportal.mwalimunational.coop:82/
“FOSA branches will close the door to members by 3.00pm and finalize with end of day
reconciliations before 4.00pm so that they leave the office by that time,” adds Alphonce.
He urges members to access their accounts via the Go-Mobile and ATM platforms.
“Those not on Go-Mobile application please write to the Branch Manager where your account is domiciled and send the letter by whatsApp to the Branch Manager so that you can be registered on the channel. The details in the letter must indicate your Cellphone number which you have given to the Sacco as per our database and the letter must have your official signature. This will facilitate verification of your details,” He, further, advises.
- All TSC services online portals and how to log in
- TSC TPAD data upload deadline
- Complete guide to the new cTSC TPAD portal
- TSC: Full details on the newly established grades for teachers
- TSC: Designation codes for all teacher job groups
- TSC Grades and qualifications/ requirements for various administrative positions in schools
- TSC: Details on the current all 36 Teacher job groups/ grades
- TSC: Requirements, appointment and responsibilities of Principals
- All what you need to know and carry to a TSC teacher recruitment interview
- TSC: Requirements, responsibilities and appointment of Deputy Principals
With Go-Mobile a Member is able to Transfer money, Check account balance Access mini statements. One needs to register for the Go Mobile service at the nearest Mwalimu National FOSA branch. Upon activation, he/she will receive a username and M-pin. Members should change their M-pins the first time they access this service. In case of further queries, kindly contact Mwalimu National on 0709 898 000.
The Sacco offers a wide range of loans to members.
FOR A COMPLETE GUIDE TO ALL SCHOOLS IN KENYA CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW;
Here are links to the most important news portals: